UPDATE - Children have been located safe in Mason County, WA. Thanks to all assisting agencies and media.
We have just received this important information regarding a missing person in Port Townsend, WA Jefferson County County. Port Townsend PD (Jefferson Co.) is looking for a missing person who was last seen at Port Townsend, WA. The person's names are :
- Kohl Yackulic, he is a 4 year(s) old White Male with Blonde hair and Blue eyes. He is believed to be 3 ft, weighing lbs;
- Cadan Yackulic, he is a 8 year(s) old White Male with Blonde hair and Brown eyes. He is believed to be 3 ft and 6 in, weighing lbs.
Authorities say that the missing person may be in the company of Mary Hos she is a 41 year(s) old White Female with Brown hair and Green eyes. She is believed to be 5 ft and 2 in, weighing 135 lbs. They may be traveling in a 1988 Maroon HONDA ACCORD vehicle, with license plate: WA #843XWL . If you have any information on the whereabouts of these people please contact 360-385-3831 immediately.
|On May 2, 2014 at about 9:00pm, Port Townsend Police attempted to contact Mary E. Hos at her Port Townsend address for the purpose of serving an arrest warrant on her. Hos is currently wanted out of Jefferson County, WA for methamphetamine related charges. During the course of the search, the father of their children reported that he has not seen or heard from Mary or their children, Kohl J. Yackulic (male age 4), and Caden J. Yackulic (male age 8) since April 17, 2014 at about 6:00pm. The father stated that Mary sold her vehicle and he believes she sold or gave her phone to somebody else. He stated he attempted to contact her cell phone while looking for her and his children but an unknown male answered claiming this was his phone now.Through investigation, police have learned who Mary sold her vehicle to and have information that she may now be driving a maroon 1988 Honda Accord four door with a Washington license of 843XWL.Police and family are concerned for the well-being of the children as Mary is believed to be using methamphetamine, has disappeared with the children, she is not letting family know where she or the children are, and has sold her vehicle and disposed of her cellular phone in what appears to be an attempt to avoid being located.|
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds