The Ellensburg School District (ESD) is conducting research to gage perceptions on their communication efforts. Following a series of focus groups in the Fall of 2013, the ESD is continuing their outreach efforts through a survey that the Central Communication Agency (CCA) is administering throughout Ellensburg and online. CCA is Central Washington University’s Student-Run, Strategic Communication Agency.
The survey can be taken online by any member of the community before Sunday, March 9 by 5 p.m. at www.surveymonkey.com/s/ESDCommunication.
The results of the focus groups and the communication survey will be released to the public during a Town Hall Forum on Tuesday, March 11 at 6 p.m. at the Ellensburg Little Theater (inside Ellensburg High School). The community is invited to attend this free forum to hear the results and recommendations for the school district by Central Communication Agency. Throughout the forum, there will be an opportunity for open discussion, questions and answers, and collaboration by attendees to help improve the ESD’s communication efforts.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities