An Ellensburg woman survives after two small private planes collide in midair near an airstrip near Cascade, Idaho – about 70 miles north of Boise. The pilot of the other plane was killed.
52-year-old Amy Hoover of Ellensburg was treated and released from a hospital in McCall, according to the Valley County Sheriff’s Office.
Officials say today’s incident involved two planes, one which crashed just over a mile southwest of the airstrip. The second aircraft crashed and killed its pilot about 2.5 miles from the airstrip.
The victim’s name has not been released.
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy
- 72-year-old Bellingham man charged with rape, other crimes