An Ellensburg woman survives after two small private planes collide in midair near an airstrip near Cascade, Idaho – about 70 miles north of Boise. The pilot of the other plane was killed.
52-year-old Amy Hoover of Ellensburg was treated and released from a hospital in McCall, according to the Valley County Sheriff’s Office.
Officials say today’s incident involved two planes, one which crashed just over a mile southwest of the airstrip. The second aircraft crashed and killed its pilot about 2.5 miles from the airstrip.
The victim’s name has not been released.
- Dash cam footage from DUI arrest of Yakima City Councilwoman Carmen Mendez
- Walla Walla High School Rifle Team Captain Commits to Naval Academy
- Influx in car prowlers hits Tri-Cities
- Yakima City officials speak out in response to recent shooting death
- Scammers use fake Go Fund Me accounts to steal donated money
- Yakima residents concerned about violence after recent shootings