The City of Ellensburg is still searching for a new city manager.
The city opened up an application process on the city website last month, however, they have yet to find a qualifying candidate.
Anyone interested in the position must have a four-year degree and at least seven years in the city manager department.
The city will continue to receive applications until someone is hired.
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect
- Medical supply company files for bankruptcy after 70 years of business
- New study of Seattle's $15 minimum wage says it costs jobs
- Alaska Air offers charter flight for solar eclipse viewing
- Avis to manage Waymo's self-driving cars
- RPD looking for help identifying alleged shoplifters