State troopers received reports of a number of slide-offs and crashes Wednesday morning due to the slick conditions on the area roadways.
Freezing rain caused ODOT and WSDOT to close multiple interstates.
I-84 near Hermiston at the I-82 interchange was closed for a while and cars and semis were stopped on the roadway.
I-84 near the Biggs Jct was also closed in both directions for a portion of the morning for crews to clear accidents.
I-82 between Sunnyside and Zillah has also been closed in both directions for the majority of the morning due to multiple collisions and slide-offs.
- New Hanford site kiosk unveiled at Richland Public Library
- Crews continue to battle wildfire in Selah
- PNNL denies whistleblower retaliation against worker
- Lawmakers react to GOP healthcare plan before the Senate
- Richland police arrest suspected child molester
- Are flying cars the next big thing in transport?