State troopers received reports of a number of slide-offs and crashes Wednesday morning due to the slick conditions on the area roadways.
Freezing rain caused ODOT and WSDOT to close multiple interstates.
I-84 near Hermiston at the I-82 interchange was closed for a while and cars and semis were stopped on the roadway.
I-84 near the Biggs Jct was also closed in both directions for a portion of the morning for crews to clear accidents.
I-82 between Sunnyside and Zillah has also been closed in both directions for the majority of the morning due to multiple collisions and slide-offs.
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds
- Upgrade your posters for a fresh look