Some people in the Northwest are using this wintery weather for good.
A gigantic Olaf, from the Disney movie Frozen, was built in a Spokane front yard.
It was created in effort to raise money for Camp Kesem, a camp for kids who have parents with cancer.
People have stopped to take photos with the giant snowman and posted them to social media sites using the hashtag #OlafForKesem.
If you want to donate to the camp, visit this website.
Photo: Myk Crawford Photography
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture