Some people in the Northwest are using this wintery weather for good.
A gigantic Olaf, from the Disney movie Frozen, was built in a Spokane front yard.
It was created in effort to raise money for Camp Kesem, a camp for kids who have parents with cancer.
People have stopped to take photos with the giant snowman and posted them to social media sites using the hashtag #OlafForKesem.
If you want to donate to the camp, visit this website.
Photo: Myk Crawford Photography
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown