Detectives from the Kittitas County Sheriff's Office have received confirmation from the King County Medical Examiner's Office concerning the identity of the body found on the West Shore of the Columbia River last Thursday morning and the human bones found last Friday evening along the Swauk Creek, South-West of the Lauderdale Junction. The female recovered along the shore of the Columbia River on the West Bar has been identified as 56 year old Patricia Jensen of Wenatchee, reported missing April 29th by her family. This case has been transferred to the Wenatchee Police Department for further investigation.
The Medical Examiner's Office has also Identified the skeletal remains found along the Swauk Creek as 30 year old William Harmon of Cle Elum. Mr. Harmon was reported missing April 12, 2013 by his parents. This case is being investigated by the Kittitas County Sheriff's Office. There has been no evidence of foul play in either case. The specific cause of death is still under investigation by the Coroner's Office.
- Mexican companies express interest in building border wall
- Teens wearing leggings barred from United flight
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled