Kittitas County will allow marijuana to be grown in county limits, but it can't be sold within the county limits.
County commissioners voting to allow production and processing of pot in unincorporated areas of the county, however, commissioners have not approved businesses from selling them.
So far, marijuana has been banned from Yakima and Union Gap -- and a ban is being considered in Pasco.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location