Kittitas County will allow marijuana to be grown in county limits, but it can't be sold within the county limits.
County commissioners voting to allow production and processing of pot in unincorporated areas of the county, however, commissioners have not approved businesses from selling them.
So far, marijuana has been banned from Yakima and Union Gap -- and a ban is being considered in Pasco.
- Daily Mail's 'Legsit' headline slammed for sexism
- Complaints continue against Prosser School District staff
- Yakima police investigating alleged assault on the Greenway
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter