Kittitas County will allow marijuana to be grown in county limits, but it can't be sold within the county limits.
County commissioners voting to allow production and processing of pot in unincorporated areas of the county, however, commissioners have not approved businesses from selling them.
So far, marijuana has been banned from Yakima and Union Gap -- and a ban is being considered in Pasco.
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown