Kittitas County will allow marijuana to be grown in county limits, but it can't be sold within the county limits.
County commissioners voting to allow production and processing of pot in unincorporated areas of the county, however, commissioners have not approved businesses from selling them.
So far, marijuana has been banned from Yakima and Union Gap -- and a ban is being considered in Pasco.
- Richland council accepting Code Enforcement Board applications
- Absent budget deal, Washington prepares for a shutdown
- 3 jailed on suspicion of graffiting vehicles
- Officials nab serial credit card fraud suspect
- Woman in jail after stabbing boyfriend in gentials
- Kennewick Police searching for man suspected of child rape