Yakima police are investigating a homicide after finding a man dead in an apartment last night.
Police responded just after 7 p.m. at an apartment complex on south 56th avenue
When they arrived the man was pronounced dead from a gunshot wound.
Police have identified the victim as 26-year-old Noel Moctezuma.
YPD detectives are looking for two suspects: a man and a woman that were reported driving a dark-colored sedan.
Anyone with any information is asked to call the Yakima police department.
This is the city's third homicide in 2017.
Updates will be posted as more information is released.
Images provided by The Yakima Herald
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires