Yakima police are investigating a homicide after finding a man dead in an apartment last night.
Police responded just after 7 p.m. at an apartment complex on south 56th avenue
When they arrived the man was pronounced dead from a gunshot wound.
Police have identified the victim as 26-year-old Noel Moctezuma.
YPD detectives are looking for two suspects: a man and a woman that were reported driving a dark-colored sedan.
Anyone with any information is asked to call the Yakima police department.
This is the city's third homicide in 2017.
Updates will be posted as more information is released.
Images provided by The Yakima Herald
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds
- Upgrade your posters for a fresh look