From Kittitas County-
Kittitas County, WA -06/09/2014 - A missing 20 year old male from King County was found deceased in the Teanaway River south of the 29 Pines Campground. A group of campers camped at the 29 Pines Campground in the Teanaway Valley noticed their friend missing late on June 7th. After unsuccessfully searching for him, his companions called Law Enforcement to report him missing on June 8th. Kittitas County Search and Rescue volunteers located the missing person submerged in the river approx. .25 miles south of the campground deceased.
The exact cause of death is undetermined at this time. The Kittitas County Coroner and the Kittitas County Sheriff's Office are investigating the incident. At this time the next of kin has not been notified. More information will be available after the next of kin notifications have been concluded.
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget