LYNNWOOD, Wash. (AP) -- A 14-year-old developmentally disabled girl who disappeared while riding her bicycle has been located, and police have arrested a 60-year-old man found with her.
The Snohomish County sheriff's office says police in Lynnwood arrested the man on an outstanding warrant. It was not immediately known what the relationship was between the man and Harwood.
Elizabeth Harwood was not injured but was taken to a local hospital for evaluation.
Police located the two in Lynnwood, about 15 miles southwest of the girl's home in Snohomish. She was last seen around noon Wednesday riding to a friend's house.
The sheriff's office said Elizabeth has the mental capacity of a younger child.
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget
- 3 young children, 2 adults injured in wrong way collision on I-82