Guadalupe Montejano's omnibus hearing has been continued until April 1st.
Montejano is being charged with Murder in the First Degree in the death of Tamie Clark-Acevedo.
On January 3rd Pasco police received a call that Tamie Clark-Acevedo was dead in Montejano's apartment on Lewis street.
Police say the victim had severe trauma on the left side of her head and a long deep laceration across her throat.
- Mexican companies express interest in building border wall
- Teens wearing leggings barred from United flight
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled