Guadalupe Montejano's omnibus hearing has been continued until April 1st.
Montejano is being charged with Murder in the First Degree in the death of Tamie Clark-Acevedo.
On January 3rd Pasco police received a call that Tamie Clark-Acevedo was dead in Montejano's apartment on Lewis street.
Police say the victim had severe trauma on the left side of her head and a long deep laceration across her throat.
- Search amplifies in forest west of Naches for 20-year-old missing since Friday
- Amazon Prime Day promo starts night of July 10, now 30 hours
- Modi to become first Indian Prime Minister to visit Israel
- Controversial cannabis shop put on hold
- Tri-Cities Community Health CEO sees no benefits in GOP health care plan
- Kennewick Fire warns fireworks could result in $5,000 fine, jail time