Guadalupe Montejano's omnibus hearing has been continued until April 1st.
Montejano is being charged with Murder in the First Degree in the death of Tamie Clark-Acevedo.
On January 3rd Pasco police received a call that Tamie Clark-Acevedo was dead in Montejano's apartment on Lewis street.
Police say the victim had severe trauma on the left side of her head and a long deep laceration across her throat.
- Funding for Yakima downtown plaza once again a problem
- Healthcare providers bracing for hospital closure in Walla Walla
- Wapato public swimming pool set to open for summer
- Pasco officer donates car seats to vehicle theft victims
- Oregon joins states where roadkill can be harvested for food
- Energy Northwest awarded for commitment to hiring veterans