Guadalupe Montejano's omnibus hearing has been continued until April 1st.
Montejano is being charged with Murder in the First Degree in the death of Tamie Clark-Acevedo.
On January 3rd Pasco police received a call that Tamie Clark-Acevedo was dead in Montejano's apartment on Lewis street.
Police say the victim had severe trauma on the left side of her head and a long deep laceration across her throat.
- Judge orders Exxon to hand over climate change documents
- KSD votes 3-2 to keep speaker Brad Henning
- American Cancer Society concerned with new health care legislation
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees