SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) -- The Spokane County Medical Examiner has released the identity of a woman shot and killed by her husband at a medical complex.
The Spokesman-Review reports (http://is.gd/IzYotL) 30-year-old Sheena M. Henderson died of gunshots to her head and torso Tuesday. Her husband, who authorities say also fatally shot himself, has not been identified.
Spokane police said the man went to his wife's workplace in the Deaconess Medical Center complex and opened fire.
No one else was injured in the shooting.
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget