SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) -- The Spokane County Medical Examiner has released the identity of a woman shot and killed by her husband at a medical complex.
The Spokesman-Review reports (http://is.gd/IzYotL) 30-year-old Sheena M. Henderson died of gunshots to her head and torso Tuesday. Her husband, who authorities say also fatally shot himself, has not been identified.
Spokane police said the man went to his wife's workplace in the Deaconess Medical Center complex and opened fire.
No one else was injured in the shooting.
- Turkey blocks Wikipedia over what it calls terror 'smear campaign'
- Rattlesnakes come out of hibernation in the Tri-Cities
- Community members spread messages of acceptance outside of Prosser school
- Community scared after recent violence in Yakima
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties