SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) -- The Spokane County Medical Examiner has released the identity of a woman shot and killed by her husband at a medical complex.
The Spokesman-Review reports (http://is.gd/IzYotL) 30-year-old Sheena M. Henderson died of gunshots to her head and torso Tuesday. Her husband, who authorities say also fatally shot himself, has not been identified.
Spokane police said the man went to his wife's workplace in the Deaconess Medical Center complex and opened fire.
No one else was injured in the shooting.
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself
- West Richland residents hold petition signing against new cannabis shop