SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) -- The Nordstrom store in downtown Spokane was closed Friday after a worker fell off a ladder and died.
Details in the case were not immediately available.
Spokane police were called to the store Friday morning and pronounced the worker dead.
The Spokane medical examiner will release the worker's identity.
- Swedish hostage released after 6 years
- New non-profit Service Peace Warriors trains service dogs for veterans
- Local business owner helping maintain Yakima's landmark sign
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River