SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) -- The Nordstrom store in downtown Spokane was closed Friday after a worker fell off a ladder and died.
Details in the case were not immediately available.
Spokane police were called to the store Friday morning and pronounced the worker dead.
The Spokane medical examiner will release the worker's identity.
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget
- 3 young children, 2 adults injured in wrong way collision on I-82
- Portland police detain people in downtown protest