SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) -- The Nordstrom store in downtown Spokane was closed Friday after a worker fell off a ladder and died.
Details in the case were not immediately available.
Spokane police were called to the store Friday morning and pronounced the worker dead.
The Spokane medical examiner will release the worker's identity.
- Utah governor says he will approve strictest DUI limit in US
- Protect yourself from fastest growing crime: ID theft
- Authorities apprehend kayaking burglar suspect
- Judge orders Exxon to hand over climate change documents
- KSD votes 3-2 to keep speaker Brad Henning
- American Cancer Society concerned with new health care legislation