SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) -- The Nordstrom store in downtown Spokane was closed Friday after a worker fell off a ladder and died.
Details in the case were not immediately available.
Spokane police were called to the store Friday morning and pronounced the worker dead.
The Spokane medical examiner will release the worker's identity.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location