SEATTLE (AP) -- The Seattle police officer who was reassigned last month after it was learned he wrote 80 percent of the marijuana tickets is back to his regular job. Police said Monday there was no reason he couldn't return to normal duties although he remains under investigation by the Office of Professional Accountability. The bicycle officer wrote 66 of the 83 tickets issued in the first half of the year in the city. The Seattle Times reports (http://bit.ly/1yVB0Zm) he's a bicycle officer for the precinct that includes downtown Seattle.
- Meals on Wheels hosts first ever local fundraiser
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding