SEATTLE (AP) -- The Seattle police officer who was reassigned last month after it was learned he wrote 80 percent of the marijuana tickets is back to his regular job. Police said Monday there was no reason he couldn't return to normal duties although he remains under investigation by the Office of Professional Accountability. The bicycle officer wrote 66 of the 83 tickets issued in the first half of the year in the city. The Seattle Times reports (http://bit.ly/1yVB0Zm) he's a bicycle officer for the precinct that includes downtown Seattle.
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Resident's worried but not shocked as police continue to investigate alleged assault on Greenway
- Winter recreation continues, but Sno-Parks are reducing services