SEATTLE (AP) -- The Seattle police officer who was reassigned last month after it was learned he wrote 80 percent of the marijuana tickets is back to his regular job. Police said Monday there was no reason he couldn't return to normal duties although he remains under investigation by the Office of Professional Accountability. The bicycle officer wrote 66 of the 83 tickets issued in the first half of the year in the city. The Seattle Times reports (http://bit.ly/1yVB0Zm) he's a bicycle officer for the precinct that includes downtown Seattle.
- Richland fireworks volunteers hoping to give back with proceeds
- Evacuation orders in place for Selah fire
- Police looking to arrest meth possession, delivery suspect
- Crews intensify search for missing Union Gap woman
- Deal in principle reached on Washington state operating budget
- Global cyberattack: What you need to know