SEATTLE (AP) -- The Seattle police officer who was reassigned last month after it was learned he wrote 80 percent of the marijuana tickets is back to his regular job. Police said Monday there was no reason he couldn't return to normal duties although he remains under investigation by the Office of Professional Accountability. The bicycle officer wrote 66 of the 83 tickets issued in the first half of the year in the city. The Seattle Times reports (http://bit.ly/1yVB0Zm) he's a bicycle officer for the precinct that includes downtown Seattle.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location