All school district levy proposals have passed in our area as has a levy funding emergency services in Walla Walla County through 2020.
A $22.8 million bond in the Naches Valley school district to build a new elementary school and make improvements at the middle and high schools is passing.
A $10 million bond in the Sunnyside district to build a new elementary school and upgrade other facilities is passing, but an $8.5 million bond in the Highland district to build a new tech ed building and make other renovations is falling short by about twp percentage points.
For the latest election results, click on county links below.
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater
- Arizona prosecutor wants jail time for Vikings WR Floyd
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect