All school district levy proposals have passed in our area as has a levy funding emergency services in Walla Walla County through 2020.
A $22.8 million bond in the Naches Valley school district to build a new elementary school and make improvements at the middle and high schools is passing.
A $10 million bond in the Sunnyside district to build a new elementary school and upgrade other facilities is passing, but an $8.5 million bond in the Highland district to build a new tech ed building and make other renovations is falling short by about twp percentage points.
For the latest election results, click on county links below.
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market
- Wa-Hi Dance Team takes 4th in state championship
- Burglary, theft suspect wanted in Yakima County after escape from community custody
- Secretary of state will undergo treatment for colon cancer