All school district levy proposals have passed in our area as has a levy funding emergency services in Walla Walla County through 2020.
A $22.8 million bond in the Naches Valley school district to build a new elementary school and make improvements at the middle and high schools is passing.
A $10 million bond in the Sunnyside district to build a new elementary school and upgrade other facilities is passing, but an $8.5 million bond in the Highland district to build a new tech ed building and make other renovations is falling short by about twp percentage points.
For the latest election results, click on county links below.
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Resident's worried but not shocked as police continue to investigate alleged assault on Greenway
- Winter recreation continues, but Sno-Parks are reducing services