Fire crews are working hard to put out the Saddle Mountain Fire, which is burning south of Vantage and on the Yakima Training Center.
The latest estimates puts the fire at more than 25,000 acres and an Army spokeswoman says containment is estimated at 50 to 75 percent.
Currently, there is no active fire growth.
A total of five structures have been lost by the fire, but those structures are not on the Yakima Training Center.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- New Hanford site kiosk unveiled at Richland Public Library
- Crews continue to battle wildfire in Selah
- PNNL denies whistleblower retaliation against worker
- Lawmakers react to GOP healthcare plan before the Senate
- Richland police arrest suspected child molester
- Are flying cars the next big thing in transport?