Fire crews are working hard to put out the Saddle Mountain Fire, which is burning south of Vantage and on the Yakima Training Center.
The latest estimates puts the fire at more than 25,000 acres and an Army spokeswoman says containment is estimated at 50 to 75 percent.
Currently, there is no active fire growth.
A total of five structures have been lost by the fire, but those structures are not on the Yakima Training Center.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location