SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) -- U.S. Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers says she will seek her sixth term in the U.S. House from Washington's Fifth Congressional District.
McMorris Rodgers on Monday announced the kickoff of her re-election campaign. The Fifth District includes Spokane and the eastern third of the state.
McMorris Rodgers is a member of House Republican leadership and is the highest ranking GOP woman in Congress.
She says her top priorities have been to control federal spending and stop needless regulations.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds