PORT ANGELES, Wash. (AP) -- Two of Washington's first licensed marijuana growers are offering viewers a look into the state's newest industry.
The Peninsula Daily News reports (http://bit.ly/RYZxPd ) that Molly and Ryan Herring, of Peninsula Cannabis, are producing videos about their operation and posting them on YouTube (http://tinyurl.com/PDN-PenCannaTV ).
They say they believe it's an important and historical thing to document.
They've previously been involved in film production, and they hope they'll be able to finance more of that with their marijuana profits.
Only one episode has been posted so far, and it views much like a gardening show. The Herrings talking about how they care for the plants and the rich soil they use to grow them.
Another episode is expected early next month.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds