PORT ANGELES, Wash. (AP) -- Two of Washington's first licensed marijuana growers are offering viewers a look into the state's newest industry.
The Peninsula Daily News reports (http://bit.ly/RYZxPd ) that Molly and Ryan Herring, of Peninsula Cannabis, are producing videos about their operation and posting them on YouTube (http://tinyurl.com/PDN-PenCannaTV ).
They say they believe it's an important and historical thing to document.
They've previously been involved in film production, and they hope they'll be able to finance more of that with their marijuana profits.
Only one episode has been posted so far, and it views much like a gardening show. The Herrings talking about how they care for the plants and the rich soil they use to grow them.
Another episode is expected early next month.
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget