The Miller Park Community Center in Yakima will be getting some renovation done over the next few years.
The City of Yakima says Washington Fruit helped match a $250,000 donation from the city, for a total of half a million dollars.
That money will go towards remodeling the center over the next five years -- the center will also be renamed the Washington Fruit Community Center.
- Man charged with felony assault over missing cigarette
- Woman wanted by authorities for escape from community custody
- Kennewick police arrest 3 in connection to graffiti amid recent uptick
- The Cash Cow Catch 22
- TSA agent pleads guilty to voyeurism charge
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires