The Miller Park Community Center in Yakima will be getting some renovation done over the next few years.
The City of Yakima says Washington Fruit helped match a $250,000 donation from the city, for a total of half a million dollars.
That money will go towards remodeling the center over the next five years -- the center will also be renamed the Washington Fruit Community Center.
- Crews continue to battle wildfire in Selah
- PNNL denies whistleblower retaliation against worker
- Lawmakers react to GOP healthcare plan before the Senate
- Richland police arrest suspected child molester
- Are flying cars the next big thing in transport?
- Fireworks cause brush fire, destroying Hermiston duplex