A researcher would conduct a breathalyzer test on the driver whose results would be sent back to a server anonymously.
The research team's study is funded by the Department of Transportation's National Highway Safety Administration. Participants would receive money for participating in the different anonymous testing. After the breathalyzer you could gain more money by taking a mouth swab, or having blood drawn to test for narcotics.
- Judge orders Exxon to hand over climate change documents
- KSD votes 3-2 to keep speaker Brad Henning
- American Cancer Society concerned with new health care legislation
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees