A researcher would conduct a breathalyzer test on the driver whose results would be sent back to a server anonymously.
The research team's study is funded by the Department of Transportation's National Highway Safety Administration. Participants would receive money for participating in the different anonymous testing. After the breathalyzer you could gain more money by taking a mouth swab, or having blood drawn to test for narcotics.
- New cannabis shop sparks concern in West Richland community
- Benton County deputies seize $1.6 million of marijuana
- 1 dead after semi vs. train collision near I-82
- Patients react to Walla Walla General Hospital closure announcement
- Landscaping product business burglarized by two masked men
- Yakima council will revisit public safety ordinance