A few weeks ago an antelope was found poached in south Kennewick.
The Washington chapters of safari club internation have put together a $3,000 reward for the arrest and conviction of peron or people who did this.
The Washington Fish and Wildlife services are offering an additional 10 big game preference points
If you have any information call the poaching hotline at 1-877-933-9847.
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor
- Petition against cannabis shop gains traction
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified