A few weeks ago an antelope was found poached in south Kennewick.
The Washington chapters of safari club internation have put together a $3,000 reward for the arrest and conviction of peron or people who did this.
The Washington Fish and Wildlife services are offering an additional 10 big game preference points
If you have any information call the poaching hotline at 1-877-933-9847.
- 3 young children, 2 adults injured in wrong way collision on I-82
- Portland police detain people in downtown protest
- Gonzaga won't cancel Friday classes for Final Four
- State agency says more funds needed to fight wildfires
- Portion of S.R. 821 to close Saturday for Yakima River Canyon Marathon
- Portland-based comedian to perform at Hermiston Chamber luncheon