A few weeks ago an antelope was found poached in south Kennewick.
The Washington chapters of safari club internation have put together a $3,000 reward for the arrest and conviction of peron or people who did this.
The Washington Fish and Wildlife services are offering an additional 10 big game preference points
If you have any information call the poaching hotline at 1-877-933-9847.
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war
- Ousted South Korean president's confidante sentenced
- Vulnerable pets earn second chance at life with generous donation
- Lineup ready for Yakima's Apple Jam talent search
- Burning of garbage cause of West Valley fire
- Camp Hope in Yakima sticking around until possibly November