A few weeks ago an antelope was found poached in south Kennewick.
The Washington chapters of safari club internation have put together a $3,000 reward for the arrest and conviction of peron or people who did this.
The Washington Fish and Wildlife services are offering an additional 10 big game preference points
If you have any information call the poaching hotline at 1-877-933-9847.
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget