The Richland City Council voted for a second time to approve the six year transportation plan that includes the extension of Rachel Road.
The council re-voted on the plan because according to a city code the council should wait one week before voting on matters that involve a public hearing.
The council voted 5-2 to pass the project.
- Lawmakers react to GOP healthcare plan before the Senate
- Richland police arrest suspected child molester
- Are flying cars the next big thing in transport?
- Fireworks cause brush fire, destroying Hermiston duplex
- Richland fireworks volunteers hoping to give back with proceeds
- Selah fire grows to at least 2,800 acres