The Richland City Council voted for a second time to approve the six year transportation plan that includes the extension of Rachel Road.
The council re-voted on the plan because according to a city code the council should wait one week before voting on matters that involve a public hearing.
The council voted 5-2 to pass the project.
- 2 injured in early morning accident
- Whirlpool: Hotpoint fridge owners should check units after London fire
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town