The Richland City Council will vote again tonight on the six year transportation plan that includes Rachel Road.
The council approved the transportation plan last week but according to a city code the council should wait one week before voting on matters that involve a public hearing.
Just to be on the safe side the council will re-vote on the transportation plan.
Last week the plan was passed by a 3 -2 vote.
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself