The Richland City Council will vote again tonight on the six year transportation plan that includes Rachel Road.
The council approved the transportation plan last week but according to a city code the council should wait one week before voting on matters that involve a public hearing.
Just to be on the safe side the council will re-vote on the transportation plan.
Last week the plan was passed by a 3 -2 vote.
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape