The city of Richland decides to put off the possibility of pot sales a little while longer.
City council members approved an extension of a six-month moratorium on the adoption of zoning regulations for growing and selling marijuana.
The city says it needs more time look into state and federal regulations in order to properly zone areas where pot will be grown and sold.
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park