The city of Richland decides to put off the possibility of pot sales a little while longer.
City council members approved an extension of a six-month moratorium on the adoption of zoning regulations for growing and selling marijuana.
The city says it needs more time look into state and federal regulations in order to properly zone areas where pot will be grown and sold.
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture
- Wildfires in central Washington cover more than 6,000 acres