A Richland man accused of killing a 9-month-old baby last June is back in court today for an evidentiary hearing.
Law enforcement testifying today about the day Jose Aguilar was arrested in southern California.
Aguilar is charged with raping and killing his girlfriend's daughter Serenity Reedy.
According to court documents, the baby girl was found dead in her crib with a fractured skull and injuries to her vaginal area.
One officer said Aguilar thanked him for not beating him up the day he was arrested.
Aguilar's trial is set to begin May 5th.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities