A Richland man accused of killing a 9-month-old baby last June is back in court today for an evidentiary hearing.
Law enforcement testifying today about the day Jose Aguilar was arrested in southern California.
Aguilar is charged with raping and killing his girlfriend's daughter Serenity Reedy.
According to court documents, the baby girl was found dead in her crib with a fractured skull and injuries to her vaginal area.
One officer said Aguilar thanked him for not beating him up the day he was arrested.
Aguilar's trial is set to begin May 5th.
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy
- 72-year-old Bellingham man charged with rape, other crimes