Richland Police investigated an allegation Monday regarding the sexual assault of a child. The investigation revealed that 24-year-old Alexander Callahan allegedly had sexual contact with a child known to him, on multiple occasions and over an extended period of time.
Callahan was arrested Tuesday without incident and booked into the Benton County Jail on a felony investigation hold for Rape of a Child 1st Degree. Richland Police detectives are continuing the investigation.
- Man charged with felony assault over missing cigarette
- Woman wanted by authorities for escape from community custody
- Kennewick police arrest 3 in connection to graffiti amid recent uptick
- The Cash Cow Catch 22
- TSA agent pleads guilty to voyeurism charge
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires