A 72 year old Richland man has died after the plane he was flying crashed today in Clearwater County, Idaho.
The pilot has been identified as 72 year old Milon Meyer. He was traveling from Richland to Oskosh, WI for a convention. Meyer was flying a LancAir Legacy, 2 seat airplane.
Two Bear Air was not able to land near the crash site but used their hoist to lower a medic to the scene. They were able to confirm that the pilot was deceased.
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy
- 72-year-old Bellingham man charged with rape, other crimes