A 72 year old Richland man has died after the plane he was flying crashed today in Clearwater County, Idaho.
The pilot has been identified as 72 year old Milon Meyer. He was traveling from Richland to Oskosh, WI for a convention. Meyer was flying a LancAir Legacy, 2 seat airplane.
Two Bear Air was not able to land near the crash site but used their hoist to lower a medic to the scene. They were able to confirm that the pilot was deceased.
- State lawmakers pull all-nighter to try to reach budget deal, avert government shutdown
- Elderly woman found dead floating in pool
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor
- Petition against cannabis shop gains traction
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July