A Richland mother is currently on a 72-hour hold for allegedly threatening her daughter's former boyfriend with a gun Friday afternoon.
33-year-old Rebecca Charron allegedly pointed a semi-automatic handgun -- while still in the holster -- at her daughter's ex-boyfriend at the 7-11 on George Washington Way.
According to police records, she said something like "Don't make me use this" during the confrontation.
It all started because Charron's daughter was allegedly being harrassed at Hanford High School by her daughter's ex-boyfriend.
Charron could face charges of aggravated assault and firearms violations.
- Westinghouse Electric to file for bankruptcy
- Bodies of 2 UN experts found in Democratic Republic of Congo
- Richland former Gonzaga player to see team make history
- Inmate populations in Yakima County climbing fast
- Home improvement scams on the rise this Spring
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland