A Richland mother is currently on a 72-hour hold for allegedly threatening her daughter's former boyfriend with a gun Friday afternoon.
33-year-old Rebecca Charron allegedly pointed a semi-automatic handgun -- while still in the holster -- at her daughter's ex-boyfriend at the 7-11 on George Washington Way.
According to police records, she said something like "Don't make me use this" during the confrontation.
It all started because Charron's daughter was allegedly being harrassed at Hanford High School by her daughter's ex-boyfriend.
Charron could face charges of aggravated assault and firearms violations.
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater