The Richland Planning Commission is suggesting that the city council move forward with the six year transportation improvement plan, which includes extending Rachel Road.
The planning commission did add that the city council initiate a study to consider the best location for Rachel Road or a no build option.
The entire six year transportation improvement plan will be brought to the council on June 17th.
- Inmate populations in Yakima County climbing fast
- Home improvement scams on the rise this Spring
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'