The Richland Planning Commission is suggesting that the city council move forward with the six year transportation improvement plan, which includes extending Rachel Road.
The planning commission did add that the city council initiate a study to consider the best location for Rachel Road or a no build option.
The entire six year transportation improvement plan will be brought to the council on June 17th.
- Elderly woman found dead floating in pool
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor
- Petition against cannabis shop gains traction
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land