Over 400 people took advantage of a free Pancake Breakfast this morning in Richland.
From 7AM to 11AM this morning, Jefferson Park was home to a charity breakfast, which benefits both the Safe Harbor Support Center, and SARC.
Cooking up the breakfast were local Police Chiefs, and Benton County Officials.
The breakfast was free, but donations were encouraged. This was the 10th year for the event.
- Are flying cars the next big thing in transport?
- Fireworks cause brush fire, destroying Hermiston duplex
- Richland fireworks volunteers hoping to give back with proceeds
- Evacuation orders in place for Selah fire
- Police looking to arrest meth possession, delivery suspect
- Crews intensify search for missing Union Gap woman