Over 400 people took advantage of a free Pancake Breakfast this morning in Richland.
From 7AM to 11AM this morning, Jefferson Park was home to a charity breakfast, which benefits both the Safe Harbor Support Center, and SARC.
Cooking up the breakfast were local Police Chiefs, and Benton County Officials.
The breakfast was free, but donations were encouraged. This was the 10th year for the event.
- 4 arrested after Walmart shoplifting in Pasco
- Officials warn increased wood debris to float down lower Columbia River
- Evidence builds as witnesses testify in Beckford murder trial
- Washington unemployment rate drops to 4.9 percent
- Money-saving tips for 20-somethings
- Are you suffering from job burnout?