Richland Police arrest a Pasco man after found sitting in his car and allegedly holding a baggy containing a powdery substance believed to have been methamphetamine.
Officers made contact with 36-year-old Ricky Corby just before 5 AM Sunday after receiving a call that he was passed out in his car on Columbia Center Boulevard near Tapteal Drive.
Corby was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and booked into the Benton County Jail on a 72-hour felony investigation hold.
His vehicle was impounded and a search warrant was obtained. The baggie was recovered and contained about 10 grams of suspected methamphetamine. The substance will be sent to the state crime lab for testing.
- Pasco Police searching for man involved in active case
- Ford to invest $1.2 billion in Michigan plants
- Amazon buys Souq in big play for Middle East market
- Daily Mail's 'Legsit' headline slammed for sexism
- Complaints continue against Prosser School District staff
- Yakima police investigating alleged assault on the Greenway