Richland Police arrest a Pasco man after found sitting in his car and allegedly holding a baggy containing a powdery substance believed to have been methamphetamine.
Officers made contact with 36-year-old Ricky Corby just before 5 AM Sunday after receiving a call that he was passed out in his car on Columbia Center Boulevard near Tapteal Drive.
Corby was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and booked into the Benton County Jail on a 72-hour felony investigation hold.
His vehicle was impounded and a search warrant was obtained. The baggie was recovered and contained about 10 grams of suspected methamphetamine. The substance will be sent to the state crime lab for testing.
- Judge orders Exxon to hand over climate change documents
- KSD votes 3-2 to keep speaker Brad Henning
- American Cancer Society concerned with new health care legislation
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees