Richland Police arrest a Pasco man after found sitting in his car and allegedly holding a baggy containing a powdery substance believed to have been methamphetamine.
Officers made contact with 36-year-old Ricky Corby just before 5 AM Sunday after receiving a call that he was passed out in his car on Columbia Center Boulevard near Tapteal Drive.
Corby was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and booked into the Benton County Jail on a 72-hour felony investigation hold.
His vehicle was impounded and a search warrant was obtained. The baggie was recovered and contained about 10 grams of suspected methamphetamine. The substance will be sent to the state crime lab for testing.
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement