The Richland Police Department is notifying the public of a level 3 sex offender.
48-year-old Gy Campbell is now living on the 600 block of Birch in Richland.
He has been convicted of rape of a child in the 3rd degree in November 1991 in Benton County, community with a minor for immoral purposes in May 1996 in Benton County, and twice convicted in Benton County for failing to register in Benton County as a sex offender in September 2010 and September 2011.
Campbell was recently released from prison and resides with his parents. His victims included minor females between the ages of 7 and 15 that were known to him.
He is currently under Department of Corrections supervision but has not completed any sexual offender treatment programs and has a history of psychological disorders and drug and alcohol abuse.
Campbell is not wanted by law enforcement, this is for information only.
He has been trespassed and is prohibited from being on any/all city parks, schools and their grounds, libraries in Benton and Franklin Counties.
- Richland roads closed for construction
- Merkel hints at same-sex marriage vote in Germany
- Officals warn 80 homeowners of evacuation as Chelan fire grows to 7 square miles
- Swedish hostage released after 6 years
- New non-profit Service Peace Warriors trains service dogs for veterans
- Local business owner helping maintain Yakima's landmark sign