The Richland Police Department is notifying the public of a level 3 sex offender.
48-year-old Gy Campbell is now living on the 600 block of Birch in Richland.
He has been convicted of rape of a child in the 3rd degree in November 1991 in Benton County, community with a minor for immoral purposes in May 1996 in Benton County, and twice convicted in Benton County for failing to register in Benton County as a sex offender in September 2010 and September 2011.
Campbell was recently released from prison and resides with his parents. His victims included minor females between the ages of 7 and 15 that were known to him.
He is currently under Department of Corrections supervision but has not completed any sexual offender treatment programs and has a history of psychological disorders and drug and alcohol abuse.
Campbell is not wanted by law enforcement, this is for information only.
He has been trespassed and is prohibited from being on any/all city parks, schools and their grounds, libraries in Benton and Franklin Counties.
- Afghan troops withdraw from key area in fight with Taliban
- Khalid Masood: What we know about the London attacker
- High school students get glimpse into future careers
- Ducks end Michigan's run with 69-68 victory, head to Elite 8
- CBC officials work to promote healthy studying, combatting drug usage
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding