RICHLAND, Wash. - Summer is coming up fast, but not as fast as the boats at this year’s annual Broadmoor RV Richland Regatta Boat Race.
The race is hosted by the Northwest Power Boat Association, and will include power boats that can go up to 130 miles per hour. The event is free to the public and will feature local food vendors for a weekend long event, beginning on June 9th and ending June 11th.
The event starts at 10am and ends at 5pm every day. Northwest Power Boat Association President, John Culver said the organization is in constant need of volunteers to make the boat race happen.
“We're always looking for volunteers. There is security we need, help in the pit we need, Thursday is set up day, we need help setting up the park,” said Culver.
If interested in volunteering, you can get more information on the Northwest Power Boat Association website here.
- Total Eclipse brings increased business for hotels
- Police Investigating Assault At Franklin Park
- Tips for taking pictures during the total eclipse
- Regional SWAT teams practice hostage training in Richland
- Whitehouse-Crawford in Walla Walla honors farmers and wine makers
- Richland resident questions signs honoring Confederate General Robert E. Lee on Lee Boulevard