The Richland School District Elementary Boundaries Revision Committee will present options to the Richland School Board tonight at 6:30 PM at the District Administration Building. The public is welcome.
The district's tenth elementary school will open in August 2015 and that means elementary school boundaries need to be adjusted for the 2015-16 school year.
The revisions process includes public input meetings this fall.
Lear more by clicking here.
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape