The Richland School Distric is now apologizing for removing the R and H from Fran Rish Stadium.
District spokesperson Steve Aagard told your local ABC that the Superintendent is now asking the community for ideas on how to replace the letters.
In a letter released by the school district any who wished to be involed is urged to call or email Superintendent Dr. Rick Schulte.
Aagard said the Superintendent is going to make a decision on how to replace the letters based the communitie's feedback and suggestions from the architect remodeling the visitors sections of the bleachers.
The school board's next meeting is tomorrow night at 6:30 at the administrative service center.
Anyone can address the issue then during the public portion of the meeting.
- State lawmakers pull all-nighter to try to reach budget deal, avert government shutdown
- Elderly woman found dead floating in pool
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor
- Petition against cannabis shop gains traction
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July