The Richland School Distric is now apologizing for removing the R and H from Fran Rish Stadium.
District spokesperson Steve Aagard told your local ABC that the Superintendent is now asking the community for ideas on how to replace the letters.
In a letter released by the school district any who wished to be involed is urged to call or email Superintendent Dr. Rick Schulte.
Aagard said the Superintendent is going to make a decision on how to replace the letters based the communitie's feedback and suggestions from the architect remodeling the visitors sections of the bleachers.
The school board's next meeting is tomorrow night at 6:30 at the administrative service center.
Anyone can address the issue then during the public portion of the meeting.
- Store clerks and customers disarm robber, hold suspect down until police arrive
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool