The Farmer's Market in Richland will stay at the parkway, at least for the next three years.
The Richland City Council unanimously voted last night to extend the facility use agreement through the 2016 season.
The market at the Parkway is open Fridays June through October.
- Camp Hope in Yakima sticking around until possibly November
- Funding for Yakima downtown plaza once again a problem
- Healthcare providers bracing for hospital closure in Walla Walla
- Wapato public swimming pool set to open for summer
- Pasco officer donates car seats to vehicle theft victims
- Oregon joins states where roadkill can be harvested for food