The Farmer's Market in Richland will stay at the parkway, at least for the next three years.
The Richland City Council unanimously voted last night to extend the facility use agreement through the 2016 season.
The market at the Parkway is open Fridays June through October.
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape
- 4 arrested after Walmart shoplifting in Pasco