Thousands of people are expected to attend tomorrow's annual River of Fire Festival at Columbia Park.
The festival is an all day event with food and commericial vendors, free rides on the dreamline express, a kids zone and a fireworks show at night as the grand finale.
The fireworks show is planned to start at 10 p.m. and should last about 20 minutes.
The show will also be timed to music on 102.7 KORD.
A donation of $7 a carload is suggested.
Remember please don't park along the highway shoulder on 240 or canal drive or on the bridges to watch the fireworks.
- Avis to manage Waymo's self-driving cars
- RPD looking for help identifying alleged shoplifters
- AAA: Teen drivers 3 times more likely to be involved in fatal crashes
- UPDATE: Man threatens police, SWAT team enters home
- Be Safe, Not Sorry: Fireworks Safety, Prevention
- Mountain resue recoveres body of 19-year-old