Thousands of people are expected to attend tomorrow's annual River of Fire Festival at Columbia Park.
The festival is an all day event with food and commericial vendors, free rides on the dreamline express, a kids zone and a fireworks show at night as the grand finale.
The fireworks show is planned to start at 10 p.m. and should last about 20 minutes.
The show will also be timed to music on 102.7 KORD.
A donation of $7 a carload is suggested.
Remember please don't park along the highway shoulder on 240 or canal drive or on the bridges to watch the fireworks.
- Ducks end Michigan's run with 69-68 victory, head to Elite 8
- CBC officials work to promote healthy studying, combatting drug usage
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call