The City of Pasco will be holding a Road 68 Informational Meeting tonight at 6pm, in City Council Chambers in Pasco City Hall (525 N. 3rd Avenue). The public is invited to attend to get a better understanding of the improvements and the impacts during construction, scheduled to begin in the first week of June. The meeting will include an overview of the project and a review of the Road 68 Improvements schedule.
This year’s construction will complete the first two projects recommended from the Road 68 Corridor Study, adopted by the City after several public meetings in 2012. Improvements to Road 68 are one of the City Council’s main goals for Pasco over the next two years.
Weekly updates on the project will be posted on the City of Pasco’s website (www.pasco-wa.gov/road68) beginning in June. Interested citizens can also sign-up for email and text updates via the project page. Please call the City of Pasco Engineering Office at 545-3444 if you have any questions.
- New Hanford site kiosk unveiled at Richland Public Library
- Crews continue to battle wildfire in Selah
- PNNL denies whistleblower retaliation against worker
- Lawmakers react to GOP healthcare plan before the Senate
- Richland police arrest suspected child molester
- Are flying cars the next big thing in transport?