The City of Pasco will be holding a public meeting on Phase 2 on the Road 68 improvements today from 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. in Council Chambers in Pasco City Hall, 525 North 3rd Avenue.
The Road 68 Improvements, Phase 2 and Interconnect Road 68 Signals projects will implement the recommended project from the City's Road 68 Corridor study. Construction of access management features and upgrades to the signal system will improve traffic and safety along the corridor.
The public meeting will include a presentation describing the improvements and anticipated construction schedule, followed by a question and answer session. The City encourages property and business owners along the corridor as well as members of the public to attend and to bring their questions.
- Man charged with felony assault over missing cigarette
- Woman wanted by authorities for escape from community custody
- Kennewick police arrest 3 in connection to graffiti amid recent uptick
- The Cash Cow Catch 22
- TSA agent pleads guilty to voyeurism charge
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires