The City of Pasco will be holding a public meeting on Phase 2 on the Road 68 improvements today from 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. in Council Chambers in Pasco City Hall, 525 North 3rd Avenue.
The Road 68 Improvements, Phase 2 and Interconnect Road 68 Signals projects will implement the recommended project from the City's Road 68 Corridor study. Construction of access management features and upgrades to the signal system will improve traffic and safety along the corridor.
The public meeting will include a presentation describing the improvements and anticipated construction schedule, followed by a question and answer session. The City encourages property and business owners along the corridor as well as members of the public to attend and to bring their questions.
- Lawmakers react to GOP healthcare plan before the Senate
- Richland police arrest suspected child molester
- Are flying cars the next big thing in transport?
- Fireworks cause brush fire, destroying Hermiston duplex
- Richland fireworks volunteers hoping to give back with proceeds
- Selah fire grows to at least 2,800 acres