The City of Pasco will be holding a public meeting on Phase 2 on the Road 68 improvements today from 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. in Council Chambers in Pasco City Hall, 525 North 3rd Avenue.
The Road 68 Improvements, Phase 2 and Interconnect Road 68 Signals projects will implement the recommended project from the City's Road 68 Corridor study. Construction of access management features and upgrades to the signal system will improve traffic and safety along the corridor.
The public meeting will include a presentation describing the improvements and anticipated construction schedule, followed by a question and answer session. The City encourages property and business owners along the corridor as well as members of the public to attend and to bring their questions.
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown