Starting today and continuing through September, the intersection of Grandridge Blvd. and Young St. in Kennewick will be under construction to accomodate a new roundabout. Work will include underground utilities and reconstruction of the intersection.
The intersection will be open during most of the project but intermittent closures will be necessary for asphalt removal and paving. Local traffic will be maintained and detours will be in place for all through traffic during closures. To avoid extended delays, through traffic should use alternate routes until construction is complete.
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds
- Upgrade your posters for a fresh look
- Trial of 2 Spokane psychologists over CIA torture pushed to Sept.
- Man charged with felony assault over missing cigarette
- Woman wanted by authorities for escape from community custody