Starting today and continuing through September, the intersection of Grandridge Blvd. and Young St. in Kennewick will be under construction to accomodate a new roundabout. Work will include underground utilities and reconstruction of the intersection.
The intersection will be open during most of the project but intermittent closures will be necessary for asphalt removal and paving. Local traffic will be maintained and detours will be in place for all through traffic during closures. To avoid extended delays, through traffic should use alternate routes until construction is complete.
- 2 injured in early morning accident
- Whirlpool: Hotpoint fridge owners should check units after London fire
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town