GEORGE, Wash. (AP) -- Four masked gunman forced two clerks at Sandoval's Market in George to hand over the store's cash.
The Grant County sheriff's office says the robbers tied up the clerks and a customer who entered the store during Thursday night's robbery.
The robbers apparently got away in a stolen car that was found a short distance away. It had been taken from the Tri-Cities.
No one was injured in the robbery.
- Prosser school district works to amend social media policy
- China launches first homegrown aircraft carrier
- Dash cam footage from DUI arrest of Yakima City Councilwoman Carmen Mendez
- Walla Walla High School Rifle Team Captain Commits to Naval Academy
- Influx in car prowlers hits Tri-Cities
- Yakima City officials speak out in response to recent shooting death