GEORGE, Wash. (AP) -- Four masked gunman forced two clerks at Sandoval's Market in George to hand over the store's cash.
The Grant County sheriff's office says the robbers tied up the clerks and a customer who entered the store during Thursday night's robbery.
The robbers apparently got away in a stolen car that was found a short distance away. It had been taken from the Tri-Cities.
No one was injured in the robbery.
- Semi-rollover closes Vantage Bridge
- Former WSU student sentenced to 12 years for drugs
- Toppenish school employee leaves handgun in bathroom
- Seattle police officer, Yakima native released after being shot in face
- Man arrested on suspicion of terror offenses near UK Parliament
- Local teacher helps his students take flight