Another local business opens today, as the Rock Wood Fired Kitchen opens in Kennewick.
After more than nine months of building from the ground up, the Rock n' Roll themed restaurant had its grand opening in the Southridge area today.
The owner said the chain is opening more restaurants and thought Kennewick was a great location.
The City of Kennewick said it is proud to have another business helping grow the area.
This location hired 115 new employees.
- Man charged with felony assault over missing cigarette
- Woman wanted by authorities for escape from community custody
- Kennewick police arrest 3 in connection to graffiti amid recent uptick
- The Cash Cow Catch 22
- TSA agent pleads guilty to voyeurism charge
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires