Another local business opens today, as the Rock Wood Fired Kitchen opens in Kennewick.
After more than nine months of building from the ground up, the Rock n' Roll themed restaurant had its grand opening in the Southridge area today.
The owner said the chain is opening more restaurants and thought Kennewick was a great location.
The City of Kennewick said it is proud to have another business helping grow the area.
This location hired 115 new employees.
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war
- Ousted South Korean president's confidante sentenced