(AP) -- Romanian princess Irina Walker has pleaded guilty to operating an illegal gambling business in connection with a cockfighting enterprise in Irrigon, Oregon.
Walker and her husband, John, accepted a plea deal in which the government dismissed charges of animal fighting and conspiracy to violate the animal welfare act.
Sentencing has been scheduled for Oct. 22.
The government plans to seek a sentence of probation, along with the forfeiture of $200,000.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds