(AP) -- Romanian princess Irina Walker has pleaded guilty to operating an illegal gambling business in connection with a cockfighting enterprise in Irrigon, Oregon.
Walker and her husband, John, accepted a plea deal in which the government dismissed charges of animal fighting and conspiracy to violate the animal welfare act.
Sentencing has been scheduled for Oct. 22.
The government plans to seek a sentence of probation, along with the forfeiture of $200,000.
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget