(AP) -- Romanian princess Irina Walker has pleaded guilty to operating an illegal gambling business in connection with a cockfighting enterprise in Irrigon, Oregon.
Walker and her husband, John, accepted a plea deal in which the government dismissed charges of animal fighting and conspiracy to violate the animal welfare act.
Sentencing has been scheduled for Oct. 22.
The government plans to seek a sentence of probation, along with the forfeiture of $200,000.
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser