(AP) -- Romanian princess Irina Walker has pleaded guilty to operating an illegal gambling business in connection with a cockfighting enterprise in Irrigon, Oregon.
Walker and her husband, John, accepted a plea deal in which the government dismissed charges of animal fighting and conspiracy to violate the animal welfare act.
Sentencing has been scheduled for Oct. 22.
The government plans to seek a sentence of probation, along with the forfeiture of $200,000.
- Controversial cannabis shop put on hold
- Tri-Cities Community Health CEO sees no benefits in GOP health care plan
- Kennewick Fire warns fireworks could result in $5,000 fine, jail time
- New Hanford site kiosk unveiled at Richland Public Library
- Crews continue to battle wildfire in Selah
- PNNL denies whistleblower retaliation against worker