It's the rubiks cube's 40th birthday!
To celebrate the long entertaining colorful block, ted skroback went out and had yakima valley community college students see how far they could complete a rubiks cube puzzle in the world record amount of time.
Unbeknownst to the students the world record time is a blistering 5.55 seconds set by dutchman mats valk in march of 2013.
- Displaced and desperate: 'I will never go back to Marawi'
- Neighboring houses catch fire in Pasco
- Woman's body found on park trail in Everett
- Store clerks and customers disarm robber, hold suspect down until police arrive
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima