It's the rubiks cube's 40th birthday!
To celebrate the long entertaining colorful block, ted skroback went out and had yakima valley community college students see how far they could complete a rubiks cube puzzle in the world record amount of time.
Unbeknownst to the students the world record time is a blistering 5.55 seconds set by dutchman mats valk in march of 2013.
- Gunshot victim walks into police station
- Keystone XL pipeline would only create 35 permanent jobs
- A shoplifter on the loose, police need your help to identify him
- Putin meets French far-right candidate Marine Le Pen at Kremlin
- Afghan troops withdraw from key area in fight with Taliban
- Khalid Masood: What we know about the London attacker