We are expecting high winds this weekend and there are a couple of things to watch out for.
Number one is driving, be extremely careful when behind that wheel as wnd gusts tend to be strong enough to push cars and keep your windows up as a way to stabalize your car.
Keep your trash bins in a place that wont be knocked over and possibly blown into the street as that can pose as a serious danger to drivers.
Also, be careful when getting in and out of your car, with gusts of wind up to 70 mph, car doors can swing open or shut pretty fiercly hitting others cars or getting fingers stuck in doors.
One kennewick woman tells me what she'll be doing this weekend to avoid the wind.
"Luckily i don't have any plans, i will be inside all weekend," said Jaelyn Hogan.
According to the Washington State Highway Patrol, there have been no accidents in the area so far because of the wind and it hopes it stays that way.
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself