There will be traffic revisions for road construction on Sandifur Parkway from Broadmoor Boulevard to Road 84 tomorrow from 4:30am until 7:00pm. Two-way traffic will be maintained with some possible short term traffic stoppage at the intersection of Sandifur and Broadmoor from 5:00am to 9:00am.
Additionally, flaggers may temporarily stop traffic along Sandifur and cross streets as construction crews work through intersections.
This construction is part of the overlay project for Sandifur Parkway.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds