There will be traffic revisions for road construction on Sandifur Parkway from Broadmoor Boulevard to Road 84 tomorrow from 4:30am until 7:00pm. Two-way traffic will be maintained with some possible short term traffic stoppage at the intersection of Sandifur and Broadmoor from 5:00am to 9:00am.
Additionally, flaggers may temporarily stop traffic along Sandifur and cross streets as construction crews work through intersections.
This construction is part of the overlay project for Sandifur Parkway.
- Richland fireworks volunteers hoping to give back with proceeds
- Evacuation orders in place for Selah fire
- Police looking to arrest meth possession, delivery suspect
- Crews intensify search for missing Union Gap woman
- Deal in principle reached on Washington state operating budget
- Global cyberattack: What you need to know