Delays and Closures for Tuesday 1/3
Tri-Cities Area School Districts
- Bethlehem Lutheran School: Closed. Before/After School Care is closed
- St Joseph School and the Children's Center - 2 hour delay. There will be no AM preschool classes, PM preschool will run on regular schedule.
- Finley Sch. Dist. - 2 Hours Late. Schools will be on a two hour delay for snow removal. Route 2, no service to Finley Rd. or Nine Canyon
- Kiona-Benton City Sch. Dist. - 2 Hours Late. No AM pre-school, no breakfast, no AM Tri-tech
- Paterson Sch. Dist. - 2 Hours Late, No AM preschool.
- Prosser Sch. Dist. - 2 Hours Late. No a.m. preschool, no a.m. tri-tech, no a.m. Lourdes
Yakima-area School Districts
- Mount Adams Sch. Dist. - 2 Hours Late. Mt. Adams will be on two hour
- Grandview Sch. Dist. - 2 Hours Late, No AM
- Granger Sch. Dist. - Closed
- Mabton School District - 2 Hours Late, No AM preschool. no breakfast
- Sunnyside Sch. Dist. - 2 Hours Late, No AM preschool
- Toppenish Sch. Dist. - 2 Hours Late, No AM preschool
- Zillah School District - 2 Hours Late
Oregon Area School Districts
- Hermiston School District – 2 hour delay
- Morrow County School District – 2 hour delay
- Ione School District - 2 hour delay
- Blue Mountain Community College in Pendleton - 2 Hour Delay
- Due to hazardous weather conditions, work is delayed until 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday, January 3, for WTP construction site, Material Handling Facility and in-town employees.
- Due to hazardous weather conditions, Hanford employees are directed to report to work according to the following schedule:
- 200 West Area and 100 Areas – 9:00 a.m.
- · 200 East Area and all Areas south of the Wye Barricade, including employees working in Richland – 9:30 a.m.
Do not report earlier. Only essential employees needed to maintain minimum safe operations are to report to work at the usual time. Adverse driving conditions should be anticipated during your commute. Employees are urged to use caution when driving and plan for longer commute times. The Rattlesnake Barricade will be open until 10:30 a.m.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds