Local waitress Danielle LeCompte is a big Seahawks fan with an even bigger personality.
She shows her unique Seahawk spirit by creating multiple outfits.
Her favorite, the Seahawks dress.
Which is actually a men's jersey.
Danielle wears the dress with her neon stiletto sneakers .
She also has a pair of Seahawks heels that she painted three months ago because she says she had a feeling the team would be going to the Super Bowl.
Danielle also has a rally tutu that she wears when the hawks are in need of a big fourth quarter come back.
The outfit wouldn't be complete without the finishing touch of the hawks hat.
She is uniquely decked out from head to toe.
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival this weekend
- BMCC seeks new men's head basketball coach
- Richland homeowners still waiting to file insurance claims after flooding
- New homeless men's facility kicks off in Pasco
- Family of the 14-year-old shot and killed in Yakima mourning his death
- Richland Public Library helps to expand STEAM education