With just a few days left until the Superbowl, we have more fanatic Seahawks fans with Hawks fever to introduce to you.
Shelly Holsapple adores the team, she said being from Washington, she has to love them but moreso it's because of the comradery among the team.
She said their love for one another and for the community makes it easy for the players to feel like family.
Holsapple has all sorts of gear from t-shirts, towels and boots to dog leashes, cell phone covers and potato bags.
She even has a Steve Largent autographed football.
Holsapple makes sure to dress her dog, Fiona, up for every game, they even have a special high five shake for each touchdown.
She says her love for the sport started a long time
"I started watching when I was 15-years-old with my dad and brother and loved it," said Holsapple. "I was into the Cowboys before we had the Seahawks but after we had our own team, that's it, I was sold."
Holsapple is pumped for Sunday's game, she even has tiny cushion footballs and a Seahawks cushion box to throw at the TV for bad calls.
Holsapple said she really wishes she could be at the Superbowl cheering her team on, but she's confident that they feel the support from all the way across the country.
- Inmate populations in Yakima County climbing fast
- Home improvement scams on the rise this Spring
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'